Temp-Taker™ is an intelligent HACCP Temperature Thermometer that uses state-of-the-art software. The Temp-Taker™
is customized to automate your cafeteria or restaurant's current
HACCP/Temperature Log plan, and ready to use out of the box. Its
stainless steel thermocouple temperature probe stabilizes within
seconds. Temp-Taker has enough memory to store thousands of data points, which can be easily downloaded to your PC. The Temp-Taker offers food safety managers a worry-free process, the Temp-Taker™ is your HACCP Food Safety Solution.
Temp-Taker™ is your automated HACCP food safety solution for temperature data recording and logging. Temp-Taker™
is customized to meet your needs and is ready to use right out of the
box. It will save you time, increase your productivity, and provide
assurance that the temperatures and corrective actions (quick heat, quick chill, and disposal of food items) are being recorded properly.
Why Use Temp-Taker™ 3.0?
Automatically logs up to 15 different parameters with every measurement
event such as: user name, date, time, food item,
equipment, temperature reading, and corrective action taken.
• Large standard memory stores at minimum 500 food
items, 100 checklist questions, and 1000 measurement events.
• Customizable safe temperature zones, equipment, item categories, corrective action directives, Alarms,
Countdown Timers, Stopwatch, and Clock features
• Customizable Checklists — enter your own HACCP questions and categories
• Pre-installed HACCP menu
• Probe calibration
• Safe-zone options
• Automatic alarms
• Daily temperature counter
• Fast temperature readings; accurate to ±1.0°C (±1.8°F)
• False-measurement detection
• Integrated magnets and wall mounting features
• New slim enclosure design provides comfortable user operation
• User log-in PIN feature – enhances safety and security
• Loud buzzer and bright 3-color LED provide excellent audio/visual alarm indication
• Large temperature-reading display
• Integrated probe-storage – securely and safely stores the probe
• Comes with a high-quality 1.5mm stainless steel probe
• Requires 2 AA (1.5V) batteries; accepts 4 AA batteries for extended battery life
Go to the results of the Child Nutrition Program - South Texas Cooperative- SY13 Awarded Bids & Proposals
Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems Proposal 10-11-06
Effective Date: March 1, 2010 - February 28, 2014 with 0 Extension Options